Thursday, July 30, 2015

IMPORTANT COMUNICATION!

Goodmornig/good evening guys!
I want to tell you about some changes are caming.

How you probably have noticed yet, the blog is become something different from before.

I decide to share not only my works, but t also drawings, art and animation/visual effect that I find around in the internet and I like!

All works will be properly linked to original artist and my intention is to allow you to know more and more artists of this world

About me and my drawings, I'll continue to do them, for sure!
I'm working on two big works at the moments, but I can't show you anything yet!

So stay tuned, remember you can "subscribe" to this blog, you just need a google account! Just click in the last box here in the left column the buttom "Join this site" and you'll be always notifed about a new post!

Hope you'll enjoy this "change"!

See you soon,
Raffaella

No comments:

Post a Comment