Saturday, August 9, 2014

BREAK TIME - Yoko Littner from Toppa Gurren Lagann [ENG]

SPEEDRAWING VIDEO:



INFO
Program: GIMP 2.6
Tablet: volito -wacom [really oooold model]
Other instruments: Texture - Brushes

Date of first publication: MAY 16, 2011

COPYRIGHTs:
Mato Kuroi - BRS - is © Huke
Miku Hatsune - Vocaloid -is © Pompeu Fabra University and Yamaha Corporation
Art by Raffaella Renzulli (PintaMiMundo)

DOWNLOADDeviantART - MiniTokyo

DESCRIPTION/MAKING OF...
This drawing was born for two reasons: one of my friend asked me a Yoko Fanart wallpaper for his birthday, and then on YouTube an Italian guy opened a drawing contest, where the subject is "lights/shadows".
The first sketch was made on paper, then I finished it on pc and I colored it with my Gimp 2.6 :3
You can see all the process on the video ^^

I hope you like it, comments are welcome like usual! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment