Tuesday, August 5, 2014

SUNSET - Ibuki from Street Fighter [ENG]



INFO
Program: GIMP 2.6
Tablet: volito -wacom [really oooold model]
Date of first publication: OCTOBER 5, 2010


COPYRIGHTs:
Ibuki- StreetFighter- is © Capcom Studio
Art by Raffaella Renzulli (PintaMiMundo)

DOWNLOADDeviantART - MiniTokyo

DESCRIPTION/MAKING OF...
This is the first time that I draw ALL directly on computer (usually, I did sketch with pencil on paper, I scan it with scanner and then I re-drawing on pc).
I started with Ibuki sketch, and I spent a lot of time to decide the pose.
Then I coloured her, before to decide how to do background.
In addicition I did another file only for raccoon peluche, that was one of the most difficult thing of this work XD

3-4 day after that I finished ibuki and raccoon, and I finally decide how to do bacground and I did it in another file.
In that case the thing that most take my time is the parquet; wood it's really hard to drawing @_@

At the end I combined all three files [ibuki, raccon and background], and I did the "sunset effect" coloration.

How you can understand it's a really hard work, and I spent a lot of hours to do it, but I like how it turn on :3
I hope you like it, comments are welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment