Thursday, August 7, 2014

Mechanical Heart [ENG]


SPEEDRAWING VIDEO:


INFO
Program: GIMP 2.8 
Tablet: Intuos4 Wacom Tablet 
Date of first publication: AUGUST 7, 2014

COPYRIGHTs:
Art by Raffaella Renzulli (PintaMiMundo)

DOWNLOADDeviantART - MiniTokyo

DESCRIPTION/MAKING OF...
Hi there! 
This will be the first original/new work posted on this blog *.*
Anyway, I made the original drawing some years ago (maybe in 2006).
It was a simple work made on paper with pencil and a black pen :3
I'm talking about this drawing: Cuore Meccanico .

After all this time, I decide to digitalize it!
And so, I painted over it, to create this piece :3
I worked a lot on lights and shadows, and I hope you'll appreciated it!

Let me know what you think about it, and feel free to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment