Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Shh...this is my world! [ENG]




INFO
Program: GIMP 2.8 
Tablet: Intuos4 Wacom Tablet 
Date of first pubblication: July 28, 2012


COPYRIGHTs:
Art by Raffaella Renzulli (PintaMiMundo)

DOWNLOADDeviantART - MiniTokyo - Newgrounds


DESCRIPTION/MAKING OF...
This was one of the biggest and most difficult work I've ever made.
For different reasons, all the process was 23 weeks long! Obviously, because I made progress little by little, because I was pretty busy in that period, but I didn't want to give up!

A lot of people helped me and enjoyed the process on Minitokyo Forum ( TOPIC 1 - 2 - 3 ) and then on DeviantART, when I posted step by step the process and then I collected all in this image: MAKING OF .

It was really an hard work, for the amount of details and for subjects. 
I enjoyed expecially making her jewelry, the various fishes and the lights effect. I rather hated to do turtles >.> But I like how they turned out! They just killed me a litte ù.ù

Here some details of this drawing:




References used: a lot of images, from MiniTOKYo gallery and from Goggle images (for fishes, corall, turtles, ect ect)

COMMENTs are always welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment