Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sweet Dream [ENG]



SPEEDRAWING VIDEO






INFO

Program: GIMP 2.8 
Tablet: Intuos4 Wacom Tablet 
Date of first publication: September 12, 2012

COPYRIGHTs:
Art by Raffaella Renzulli (PintaMiMundo)

DOWNLOADDeviantART - MiniTokyo - Newgrounds

DESCRIPTION/MAKING OF...
:3 Someone knows that this work was born for the "DRAW THIS AGAIN" challenge on DA. 
Rules of contest were simple: re-drawing an old work made before, using your improvement skills.
So, I decided to re-draw this work: Fairy
At the end I can't finish it in time for the daedline (I'm tooooo slow!) , but I decided to continue and finish it anyway, and the final risult is this :)


It was pretty funny to do: some of ispiration came from AVATAR, the Cameron's film of course. 

About the dress I was inspired by some CLAMP's works. 
At the end it came to be an unique piece, pretty different from the old one :3

I don't have more else to say, all the process is recording in the video (more or less), so you can watch it to have an idea about how this work came out step by step :3

COMMENTS are always welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment