Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Good Night, Last Night - Miku Hatsune and Black Rock Shooter [ENG]

SPEEDRAWING VIDEO:



INFO
Program: GIMP 2.6
Tablet: volito -wacom [really oooold model]
Other instruments: Texture - Brushes

Date of first publication: MARCH 22, 2011

COPYRIGHTs:
Mato Kuroi - BRS - is © Huke
Miku Hatsune - Vocaloid -is © Pompeu Fabra University and Yamaha Corporation
Art by Raffaella Renzulli (PintaMiMundo)

DOWNLOADDeviantART - MiniTokyo


DESCRIPTION/MAKING OF...
This wallpaper has a looog story. Firstable, this work is a birthday's present for Jacopo, a friend of mine :3 
He loves both characters of Miku and BRS, and so, for this reason, I decided to do a crossover wallpaper.
But since these characters had 2 totally different designs, I decided to draw both with my own style.

I use this Chobits' scan " Missing you " like reference for the pose, and the I started to draw Miku and BRS directly on GIMP 2.6, using a lot of pen tools -.- (in 2011 I didn't own the Intuos Wacom Tablet that I have now).
It was a really loong work, especially hair of both girls gave me an hard time :p 

Let me know, with a comment, what you think about it :D






No comments:

Post a Comment