Saturday, August 23, 2014

Futuristic Lover [ENG]


SPEEDRAWING VIDEO





INFO
Program: GIMP 2.8 
Tablet: Intuos4 Wacom Tablet 
First date of pubblication: January 30, 2012

COPYRIGHTs:
Art by Raffaella Renzulli (PintaMiMundo)

DOWNLOADDeviantART - MiniTokyo - Newgrounds

DESCRIPTION/MAKING OF...
The idea for this work was really old, and it come in my mind after I saw the Katy Perry Music Video “Futuristic Lover – E.T.”. 
I liked song, but more than that I liked the music video, with that strange dresses and make up!
That time I would like to made a manga/anime version of Katy, and I also made some sketches on the paper, but at the end I gave up.


Fews weeks later, I found this scan .

The pose was perfect, and so I decided to use it as reference to draw the initial sketch; after that I re-watched many times the K.P. Music Video, and finally I finished all the concept!
Anyway you could see all this passages in the speedrawing video :3


To made the background I followed this tutorial

Actually it is a photoshop tutorial, but I hadn’t any problem to use it in Gimp :)
I only had to pick others stock images, since the ones he linked aren’t free to use :( (you could find all the images that I used above this description).



Well, I hope that you’ll like it, comments and suggestions are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment